Thursday, June 30, 2011
1. Jenni Kayne Welt Blazer
2. Rag & Bone Keaton Sunglasses
3. Kain Label V Neck Tee
4. Current/Elliott The Boyfriend Shorts
5. Halston Heritage Pony Hair June Clutch
6. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Fade to Black
7. sass & bide The World Goes Ring
8. Giuseppe Zanotti Crisscross Haircalf Sandals
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
hey lovelies! just wanted to share a lil fun something with you all...
KANON VODKA (one of my favorites!) is hosting an amazing giveaway contest
in honor of their über fun annual celebration of scandinavian MIDSUMMER!
up for grabs are cool things like an ipad, pamela love jewelry, a 3.1 phillip lim bag + more ♥
to enter make sure to:
like kanon on facebook | share your favorite midsummer tradition | then share with friends!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
1. Free People Sahara Star Sweater in Strawberries and Cream
2. Yves Saint Laurent Gradient Sunglasses
3. Nixon Time Teller Acetate Watch
4. A.L.C. Luca Maxi Skirt
5. CC SKYE The Python Onie Messenger Bag
6. Deborah Lippman nail polish in I Know What Boys Like
7. Deborah Lippman nail polish in Believe
8. K. Jacques Zenobie Strappy Thong Sandals
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
1. Tibi Sleeveless Dress
2. Bop Basics Turban Headband
3. Super Sunglasses People Glasses
4. Erickson Beamon Glenda Necklace
5. Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Haircalf Covet Bag
6. Essie Nail Polish in Jam n' Jelly
7. Maison Martin Margiela Open Toe High Heel Booties
Monday, June 13, 2011
ph: my own/instagram
my CÉLINE sunglasses arrived! i've been hunting down these lovelies forever,
so when i finally found them online (a rarity for céline!) at THE WEBSTER MIAMI i was ecstatic.
it was so hard deciding between the green + beige, but i think i made the right choice ♥
ps- how did i not know about the webster sooner?! their amazing designer selection = serious danger to my wallet.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Monday, June 6, 2011
ph: style magnolia | my own collage
love love love this look! the floral print is so unexpected.
i would have never thought to pair it with the neutral sweater- it works perfectly!
as you guys prolly know by now, i love going on EZ TEXTILES for print inspiration,
so i was excited to find so many fun florals on there in the same color scheme as the look.
i am a huge supporter of EZ TEXTILES... it is the world's largest online library of
production-ready, royalty-free digital textile designs, which make it a must have
site for designers, decorators, DIY-ers + the print crazy like me.
my friend helped launch the site, so please show some ♥ + also visit their BLOG!
ps- they have a new function launching on the site soon where you can simply pick a print + have it
printed out on a variety of fabrics right away. it'll be super affordable, so i can't wait for the launch!