Friday, November 25, 2011
bullett | i-D | cobrasnake | vogueUK| ? | A | vogueUK | flair | stockholmstreetstyle | vogueUK | vogueAUS | jalouse
Seeing BULLETT MAGAZINE's lingerie mood board got me thinking about pretty lil nothings.
There is something fun + satisfying to me, knowing i have something cute on under my look ;)
And of course it's always fun to incorporate a sexy piece to your main look as well!
Here are some of my favorites...
• Marlies Dekkers Dame de Paris Balcony Bra
• Only Hearts Caroline Chemise
• Joie Fanny Lace Top
• Calvin Klein Underwear Envy Lace Triangle Bra
• Commando Polka Dot Tights
• Kiki De Montparnasse Cage Bra
• Falke High Heel Tights
Thursday, November 24, 2011
The ASOS 'black friday' sale is now on! Next to Shopbop, this is one of my favorite online stores, so I figured I'd share my top picks from Asos with you as well!
Use the code HAPPYBLACKFRIDAY for 20% off everything in the store until Nov. 28th!
1. ASOS Leopard Straplock Day Bag
2. ASOS Beaded Shift Dress
3. ASOS Spike Link Bracelet
4. House Of Harlow 1960 Evil Eye Stud Earrings
5. ASOS ALTON Leather Cut Out Ankle Boot
6. ASOS Oversized Boyfriend Style Chronograph Watch
7. Liquorish Star Print Blouse
8. ASOS Push Lock Across Body Bag
9. ASOS LEVAN Double Bow Flat Point Ballerina
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Shopbop's AMAZE sale starts today! Yay yay yay! Here are my top picks from the site...
1. Juliet & Company Celebration Necklace
2. Gorjana Star Studs
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel
4. 10 Crosby by Derek Lam Wide Leg Print Trousers
5. Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses
6. Opening Ceremony par Robert Clergerie Paul Suede Platform Pumps
7. Books with Style- Carine Roitfeld: Irreverent
8. Nixon The Spur Watch
9. Sam Edelman Alvin Smoking Slipper Flats
For more shopping inspiration check out my OUTFIT COLLAGES!
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
I wanted to feature a few of my fav shoes from CALL IT SPRING + seriously had a hard time narrowing it down, lol. They've just launched a fun contest on their facebook page focused on the Best. Weekend. Ever. To enter, you're asked to share a picture of your best weekend ever- a picture that you think is worth a thousand words. in this case, it can turn out to be worth a$1000! 5 lucky winners will get a $1000 CALL IT SPRING gift card!
To find out more + to enter, check out all the details over on their facebook page!
ps- how lovely is the look in the first photo? casual stripes + polka-dot perfection.
pps- make sure to check out geri's great DIY with the #9 boots over on because im addicted!
Monday, November 21, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
i picture this look with a messy top knot + a lot of mascara!
1. Helmut Lang Rolled Sleeve Blazer
2. Obakki Strapless Dress
3. Michael Kors Bradley Watch
4. Mathias Chaize Set of five gold-plated rings
5. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Fade to Black
6. Giles & Brother Nara Tiered Necklace
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bianca Jane On A Leash Cross Body Bag
8. Elizabeth and James Nile Round White Topaz Stud Earrings
9. Kate Spade New York Licorice Satin Pumps
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Friday, November 18, 2011
joujou villeroy | mode d'amour
loving this. so easy, casual + cool.
throw on a blazer, basic top or button up, casual loose pants, cool sneakers + you're set!
these A.L.C. pants are perfect for the look paired with some new balance kicks ♥
Thursday, November 17, 2011
courtney d’alesio for elle | asos
after obsessing over the isabel marant shirt in the first photo, i was SUPER excited to find the similar shirt in the second shot! it's a great alternative from asos >> get it HERE.
ps! get 20% off everything at asos this weekend by using the code SAVE20 at checkout!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
one of my favorite classic pairings. i'm also really loving sweaters with elbow patches right now.
here are a few sweaters worth checking out...
· Enza Costa Cashmere Sweater with Elbow Patches
· Chinti and Parker Elbow Patch Long Cardigan
· Twist & Tango Elbow Patch Zip Front Cardigan
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
lucy chadwick by the selby for zara
i came across this gorgeous video + couldn't help but share.
i got emotional watching this, as often happens when i am so inspired by something.
lucy chadwick is so much what i aspire to be in regards to both my personal style + lifestyle.
her effortless looks + her (brooklyn?) home are amazing! i appreciate the simplicity most.
hearing her talk about her art + being involved with art installations reminds me that i haven't picked up a paint brush since college, which is so sad. as an art major, i was painting + creating 24/7. it's definitely something i want to start doing again. another thing to add to my long list!
ps- make sure to check out lucy's london home. it's just as charming!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
ph: michael marrs for where did u get that
my friend + fellow blogger, Karen of WHERE DID U GET THAT, has me thinking about getting a simple leather satchel- they bring a classic touch to any look. a black one would be cute too!
my favorite satchels at the moment are...
· J.Crew Edie bag >> Karen's wearing this one in the 2nd photo!
· Madewell Lil Briefcase Bag
· See by Chloe Carmen Satchel
· Coach Classics Small shoulder bag
· Warehouse Leather Color Block Satchel
· ASOS Saddle Satchel
Friday, November 11, 2011
1. TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Collarless Sid Jacket
2. Kain Label Pocket Tee
3. EDUN Zipped Sweater Skirt
4. Tom Ford Eyewear Square Glasses
5. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Billionaire
6. TOM BINNS Safety Pin Earrings
7. Alexander Wang Marion Sling Bag
8. House of Harlow 1960 Horizontal Evil Eye Ring
9. Rag & Bone Mid Heel Moto Booties
Labels: OUTFIT COLLAGE
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
natalie of canned fashion photographed by vanessa jackman ♥
love this combo!
get the look with a leopard coat from by malene berger, river island or topshop.
then pair with a denim button up from madewell or equipment.
ps- make sure to check out my lil feature over on equipment's facebook page!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
· lenox shirt | mother denim | illesteva sunglasses | sachin + babi necklace | chanel bag | burberry platforms
· sunset shirt | a.l.c. skirt | eliz & james sunglasses | junghwa necklaces | céline bag | balenciaga platforms
· prince shirt | zara pant | céline sunglasses | pamela love necklace | givenchy bag | theyskens' theory wedges
i had a great time styling three of my favorite STYLEMINT tshirt designs...
the LENOX, SUNSET + PRINCE, with clothes + accessories from my own closet ♥
it's no secret that i love mary-kate + ashley olsen's style (ahem, olsens anonymous!) + adore the lines they design. when i heard they started stylemint i was super excited!
STYLEMINT is a member only tshirt club with exclusive shirts designed by mary-kate + ashley olsen. it's a great personalized way to shop for tshirts- you take a quick style quiz + then designs are chosen for you every month based on your fashion personality profile. the best part is it's super affordable! head over to their site to find out more + to check out all the other great tshirt designs. in fact, now's the best time...
STYLEMINT is offering a special promo code to my readers!
new members can use the code: LEFASHION to get 10% off their first tshirt! (expires 11.30.11)